Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Parents of Youth Archers

  • John Rockwell
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 4, 2003
      Sir Jon
      I hope all works out for you, and your mother in law. I also understand what you are going though. I have been looking forward to meeting you in person and picking your brain.
      If you talk to the other members of your party, have them ask for me and I will take care of them. I will be camping on the Range. I will have this banner flying in front of my Tent. Fieldless sheave of 3 arrows inverted OR fletched VERT, If I'm not in my tent I will be on the range.
      Lord Ian

      It looks like I will not be able to attend. My mother in law had a bad
      fall and we will be moving her and her belongings from her home to ours
      next week. There is a very small chance that I might still be able to
      get there late Friday or early Saturday instead of Wednesday as I had
      been planing. But the two other western archers that I requested space
      for will still be going, but I do not know what day they will arrive.

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 4, 2003
        Thank you I will let them know.

        Jon