Thumb Ring Purchase

  • Ken Muller <gusarimagic@rinternet.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      CHeck out the recommended site on my Feb 1. posting for a place to
      get an excellent bone or brass ring. Menyion my name, please.
      Kinjal of Moravia. I love my brass ring for $12.00. Be sure to
      have proper thumb measurements when ordering. A too large ring can
      be lined with leather. Too small -- I don't know of a good thumb
      diet.