Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Parents of Youth Archers

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 4, 2003
      John Rockwell wrote:

      >Sir Jon
      >I received the request for time on the range for the youth shoot this evening. All I know it might be a spelling bee type of shoot. As for the distance I don't know, I don't know until war. By then the youth center should have some information. I will try to get the sponsor to put to gether some information so it can be posted at the youth center.
      >

      >BTW, what day are you coming in for war. I have a general camping area for you reserved for you and your party.

      It looks like I will not be able to attend. My mother in law had a bad
      fall and we will be moving her and her belongings from her home to ours
      next week. There is a very small chance that I might still be able to
      get there late Friday or early Saturday instead of Wednesday as I had
      been planing. But the two other western archers that I requested space
      for will still be going, but I do not know what day they will arrive.

      Jon

      >Ian
      > "John R. Edgerton <sirjon1@...>" <sirjon1@...> wrote:Would it be possible to give some information on the youth competition
      >so that they would know what to expect?
      >
      >Thanks
      >
      >Jon

    • John Rockwell
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 4, 2003
        Sir Jon
        I hope all works out for you, and your mother in law. I also understand what you are going though. I have been looking forward to meeting you in person and picking your brain.
        If you talk to the other members of your party, have them ask for me and I will take care of them. I will be camping on the Range. I will have this banner flying in front of my Tent. Fieldless sheave of 3 arrows inverted OR fletched VERT, If I'm not in my tent I will be on the range.
        Lord Ian

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 4, 2003
          Thank you I will let them know.

          Jon