Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Parents of Youth Archers

  • John Rockwell
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 3, 2003
      Sir Jon
      I received the request for time on the range for the youth shoot this evening. All I know it might be a spelling bee type of shoot. As for the distance I don't know, I don't know until war. By then the youth center should have some information. I will try to get the sponsor to put to gether some information so it can be posted at the youth center.
      BTW, what day are you coming in for war. I have a general camping area for you reserved for you and your party.

      Ian
      "John R. Edgerton <sirjon1@...>" <sirjon1@...> wrote:Would it be possible to give some information on the youth competition
      so that they would know what to expect?

      Thanks

      Jon

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, John Rockwell
      wrote:

      > Excuse me for my over thought. I have been working to get the prize
      shoot together for Estrella War, My fingers is going slower than my
      mind again. This is an almost last minute addition. It will be great
      to have the youth come and compete.
      > Ian

    • John Edgerton
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 4, 2003
        John Rockwell wrote:

        >Sir Jon
        >I received the request for time on the range for the youth shoot this evening. All I know it might be a spelling bee type of shoot. As for the distance I don't know, I don't know until war. By then the youth center should have some information. I will try to get the sponsor to put to gether some information so it can be posted at the youth center.
        >

        >BTW, what day are you coming in for war. I have a general camping area for you reserved for you and your party.

        It looks like I will not be able to attend. My mother in law had a bad
        fall and we will be moving her and her belongings from her home to ours
        next week. There is a very small chance that I might still be able to
        get there late Friday or early Saturday instead of Wednesday as I had
        been planing. But the two other western archers that I requested space
        for will still be going, but I do not know what day they will arrive.

        Jon

        >Ian
        > "John R. Edgerton <sirjon1@...>" <sirjon1@...> wrote:Would it be possible to give some information on the youth competition
        >so that they would know what to expect?
        >
        >Thanks
        >
        >Jon

      • John Rockwell
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 4, 2003
          Sir Jon
          I hope all works out for you, and your mother in law. I also understand what you are going though. I have been looking forward to meeting you in person and picking your brain.
          If you talk to the other members of your party, have them ask for me and I will take care of them. I will be camping on the Range. I will have this banner flying in front of my Tent. Fieldless sheave of 3 arrows inverted OR fletched VERT, If I'm not in my tent I will be on the range.
          Lord Ian

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 4, 2003
            Thank you I will let them know.

            Jon