Re: Parents of Youth Archers

  • John R. Edgerton <sirjon1@pacbell.net>
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 3 7:54 PM
      Would it be possible to give some information on the youth competition
      so that they would know what to expect?

      Thanks

      Jon

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, John Rockwell
      <ian_griffen_archer@y...> wrote:

      > Excuse me for my over thought. I have been working to get the prize
      shoot together for Estrella War, My fingers is going slower than my
      mind again. This is an almost last minute addition. It will be great
      to have the youth come and compete.
      > Ian
    • John Rockwell
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 3 9:13 PM
        Sir Jon
        I received the request for time on the range for the youth shoot this evening. All I know it might be a spelling bee type of shoot. As for the distance I don't know, I don't know until war. By then the youth center should have some information. I will try to get the sponsor to put to gether some information so it can be posted at the youth center.
        BTW, what day are you coming in for war. I have a general camping area for you reserved for you and your party.

        Ian
        "John R. Edgerton <sirjon1@...>" <sirjon1@...> wrote:Would it be possible to give some information on the youth competition

        wrote:

        > Excuse me for my over thought. I have been working to get the prize
        shoot together for Estrella War, My fingers is going slower than my
        mind again. This is an almost last minute addition. It will be great
        to have the youth come and compete.
        > Ian

      • John Edgerton
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 4 8:08 AM
          John Rockwell wrote:

          >Sir Jon
          >I received the request for time on the range for the youth shoot this evening. All I know it might be a spelling bee type of shoot. As for the distance I don't know, I don't know until war. By then the youth center should have some information. I will try to get the sponsor to put to gether some information so it can be posted at the youth center.
          >

          >BTW, what day are you coming in for war. I have a general camping area for you reserved for you and your party.

          It looks like I will not be able to attend. My mother in law had a bad
          fall and we will be moving her and her belongings from her home to ours
          next week. There is a very small chance that I might still be able to
          get there late Friday or early Saturday instead of Wednesday as I had
          been planing. But the two other western archers that I requested space
          for will still be going, but I do not know what day they will arrive.

          Jon

          >Ian
          > "John R. Edgerton <sirjon1@...>" <sirjon1@...> wrote:Would it be possible to give some information on the youth competition
          >so that they would know what to expect?
          >
          >Thanks
          >
          >Jon

        • John Rockwell
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 4 7:00 PM
            Sir Jon
            I hope all works out for you, and your mother in law. I also understand what you are going though. I have been looking forward to meeting you in person and picking your brain.
            If you talk to the other members of your party, have them ask for me and I will take care of them. I will be camping on the Range. I will have this banner flying in front of my Tent. Fieldless sheave of 3 arrows inverted OR fletched VERT, If I'm not in my tent I will be on the range.
            Lord Ian

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 4 9:48 PM
              Thank you I will let them know.

              Jon