Re: [SCA-Archery] Parents of Youth Archers

  • John Rockwell
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 3, 2003
      Excuse me for my over thought. I have been working to get the prize shoot together for Estrella War, My fingers is going slower than my mind again. This is an almost last minute addition. It will be great to have the youth come and compete.
      Ian
      John Edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:Sounds interesting. Since it is for the youth archers of all the Known
      World, could you let us know where this archery range is located so that
      the youth archers of the Known World can all attend?

      Thank you

      Jon

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 3, 2003
        Would it be possible to give some information on the youth competition
        so that they would know what to expect?

        Thanks

        Jon

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, John Rockwell
        <ian_griffen_archer@y...> wrote:

        > Excuse me for my over thought. I have been working to get the prize
        shoot together for Estrella War, My fingers is going slower than my
        mind again. This is an almost last minute addition. It will be great
        to have the youth come and compete.
        > Ian
      • John Rockwell
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 3, 2003
          Sir Jon
          I received the request for time on the range for the youth shoot this evening. All I know it might be a spelling bee type of shoot. As for the distance I don't know, I don't know until war. By then the youth center should have some information. I will try to get the sponsor to put to gether some information so it can be posted at the youth center.
          BTW, what day are you coming in for war. I have a general camping area for you reserved for you and your party.

          Ian
          "John R. Edgerton <sirjon1@...>" <sirjon1@...> wrote:Would it be possible to give some information on the youth competition

          wrote:

          > Excuse me for my over thought. I have been working to get the prize
          shoot together for Estrella War, My fingers is going slower than my
          mind again. This is an almost last minute addition. It will be great
          to have the youth come and compete.
          > Ian

        • John Edgerton
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 4, 2003
            John Rockwell wrote:

            >Sir Jon
            >I received the request for time on the range for the youth shoot this evening. All I know it might be a spelling bee type of shoot. As for the distance I don't know, I don't know until war. By then the youth center should have some information. I will try to get the sponsor to put to gether some information so it can be posted at the youth center.
            >

            >BTW, what day are you coming in for war. I have a general camping area for you reserved for you and your party.

            It looks like I will not be able to attend. My mother in law had a bad
            fall and we will be moving her and her belongings from her home to ours
            next week. There is a very small chance that I might still be able to
            get there late Friday or early Saturday instead of Wednesday as I had
            been planing. But the two other western archers that I requested space
            for will still be going, but I do not know what day they will arrive.

            Jon

            >Ian
            > "John R. Edgerton <sirjon1@...>" <sirjon1@...> wrote:Would it be possible to give some information on the youth competition
            >so that they would know what to expect?
            >
            >Thanks
            >
            >Jon

          • John Rockwell
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 4, 2003
              Sir Jon
              I hope all works out for you, and your mother in law. I also understand what you are going though. I have been looking forward to meeting you in person and picking your brain.
              If you talk to the other members of your party, have them ask for me and I will take care of them. I will be camping on the Range. I will have this banner flying in front of my Tent. Fieldless sheave of 3 arrows inverted OR fletched VERT, If I'm not in my tent I will be on the range.
              Lord Ian

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 4, 2003
                Thank you I will let them know.

                Jon