Re: Digest Number 1212

  • hanhebin <hamberg@fiber.net>
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2003
      >> I expect you to beat me this year. Just do me a big favor and
      >> don't turn in any score I shoot.

      > The attitude that I am trying to instill in my shire archers that
      > it more important to have completed an IKAC or a Winter Round.
      > Then we work on raising the score.
      >
      > So, submit those scores, even they are low.

      Shooting a low score isn't an issue but simply trying to avoid any
      headaches.

      Michael
    • Godwin fitzGilbert <Godwin@rmci.net>
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2003
        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Chad Wilson <caeman@y...> wrote:
        > --- "hanhebin <hamberg@f...>" <hamberg@f...> wrote:
        > [...]
        > > I expect you to beat me this year. Just do me a big favor and
        don't
        > > turn in any score I shoot.
        >
        > The attitude that I am trying to instill in my shire archers that it
        more
        > important to have completed an IKAC or a Winter Round. Then we work
        on raising
        > the score.
        >
        > So, submit those scores, even they are low.
        >
        > -Caedmon

        Caedmon,

        Michael could turn in very good scores, probably some of, if not the
        best in the Kingdom, if he chose to. However, therein lies the rub.
        Michael wants nothing to do with SCA archery in Artemisia.

        Godwin