Altavian Archery Practice this Sunday

  • rashley731@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2003
      Greetings unto the archers of Caid!!!

      Please join us this Sunday, Feb. 2, for a monthly Archery practice at Woodley
      Park in Altavia, from 10 am to 12 pm.

      Come and bend a bow with us, and commisserate with your fellow archers!! The
      lovely range has plenty of room and we can shoot to 100 yards if desired!!

      Woodley Park is located at the juncture of the 101 and 405 freeways in the
      barony of Altavia. Follow this link for more information: <A HREF="http://www.woodleyarchers.cjb.net/">W O O D L E Y A R C
      H E R S</A>

      Information on this practice, which after Estrella I plan to increase to
      weekly, and other Caidan archery events and happenings, can be seen at <A HREF="www.seventharrow.com">
      www.seventharrow.com</A>. Stay tuned for future updates.

      In Service,

      Ingilborg Sigmundardottir
      "Beware ulven, hun bjeffer ikke"
      ("Beware the wolf, she doesn't need to bark")