Ynt: [SCA-Archery] brace heigth and proper stance

  • Luke Akan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2003
      Dear James

      that is what i am trying to understand...how can u tell the difference...i
      mean how do i know if my bow shoots sweet...i can always go for the set
      brace height for my bow...also i wanted to ask again about the thumb up
      technique...do i measure the distance between the tip of my thumb and the
      bottom of my fist? if so...my draw weight is 50 percent higher than what it
      should be. :) I am a bit slow...please bear with me :)