Re: Problem with Bow company

  • baronbows <baronbows@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2003
      We have just in the last few days uncovered some email server problems
      that have caused a good number of our incoming email and he vast
      majority of our outgoing emails to go into a bit-bucket. We ahre
      hopeful that the problem has now been corrected. Our apologies if any
      you have been trying to reach us and been unable.

      As atemporary measure while we assure that the problems are indeed
      fixed we have setup the baronbows@... email address as an
      alternate form of emergency contact.

      Thanks for your understanding.

      Baron Bows Sales