Great Western War

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 41 , Nov 10, 1999
      Greetings

      I will be at Great Western War in Caid this weekend. I hope to meet any
      of you that will also be there.

      Last big war of the season, should be fun.

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, West
    • Caterina Fortuna
      Message 41 of 41 , Oct 7, 2012

        It was awesome!
        Thanks for the chance to expand our archery family. Surviving this heat made us stronger. Lol
        We are having fun in Caid. It was fun shooting with so many new friends. The moving target was a blast. Ingenious, too.

        I slept thru the coon fry that lit up the pavilion like it was noon. Charred and smoking, it fell from the night sky. I feel a song coming on... Nope. Just a yawn.
        Caterina Fortuna and Dmitrii Luchnikov
        AnTir