Re: [SCA-Archery] A newbie that is becoming quite frustrated

  • Jack Spinks
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2003
      Amen! Nuff said. See you on the line sometime!
      Jacques

    • Godwin fitzGilbert <Godwin@rmci.net>
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 2, 2003
        Nissiya,

        So it boils down to meeting the Society rules for target archery
        equipment, and your Kingdom also. Most Kingdoms echo exactly the
        Society rules, in the link below.

        http://www.sca.org/officers/marshal/combat/archery/target_archery_rule
        s_plus_supplement.pdf

        This link will give you the info you need. Anything else is just
        people's opinions, and personal desires.

        After meeting the basic requirements anything you wish to do, or not
        do, is entirely your affair...period.

        Godwin
      • James Brummet
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 2, 2003