Last minute reminder...Archery practice today Arn Hold!

  • Godwin fitzGilbert de Strigoil
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2002
      Archers of Arn Hold Pray Heed!!

      Today at 2pm will be held archery practice. Such as I stated in a
      missive a while ago.
      It will be at Nampa Bow Chiefs range in Nampa Idaho.

      Please plan on attending, attendance has fallen off dramatically as of
      late, although I fully understand the Holiday scenario!

      Yours In Service through the Art of Archery,
      Lame Duck ;) Captain of Archers, Barony of Arn Hold
      Kingdom of Artemisia.