Re: [SCA-Archery] Lost Link - French Archery Images ...

  • Siegfried Sebastian Faust
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 28, 2002
      No problem, At this point I've clicked through them all to find the ones I
      was wanting ...

      I just had remembered a different page that had been posted, by a different
      person, that gave many more keywords into each picture, such as 'archery',
      'quiver', 'crossbow', 'spear', etc. ...

      I only remember it because I remember emailing the person with corrections ...

      But it doesn't matter right now, I've got the ones I wanted.

      Thanks!

      Siegfried

      Baronial Web Minister http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org