Re: [SCA-Archery] Ikac site updated - Final update check

  • atruemark@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2002
      In a message dated 12/27/02 5:14:09 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      brummejr@... writes:

      > Whats this?!? No one from my home shire of Vulkanfeldt shot an IKAC this
      > year? With all the archers in that small shire some should have competed.
      > Also hazah to Andras the Truemark for scoring the highest IKAC in the known
      > world! I have watched you shot twice in Vulkanfeldt and it was a pleasure
      > both times.

      Thank you for the praise, but please note that the score you reference is in
      the the open class. There were several archers with higher or comparable
      scores:

      Lorenzo il Confuso, East Kingdom, Open Division, Recurve sights, 332
      Loric Maclaughlin, AnTir, Period Division, Longbow no sights, 318 (well
      done!)
      Robert Thorne, Midrealm, Open Crossbow, no sights, 354 (highest overall
      score)
      Alan of Caerlaverock, Midrealm, Open Crossbow, sights, 320
      Mika Longbow, Atlantia, Open Crossbow, no sights, 311
      Robert Thorne, Midrealm, Period Crossbow, 346 (Huzzah!)
      Mika Longbow, Atlantia, Period Crossbow, 338 (Very well done!)
      Alan of Caerlaverock, Midrealm, 314
      Siegfried Sebastian Faust, Atlantia, 312

      Again, thanks for the praise, but credit due where credit earned. Well done
      by all the archers who competed. Huzzah!

      Andras Truemark
      AnTir