Spine Tester Site

  • Frederick Fenters
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2002
      I got a note back from the fellow who has the home-build spine tester on
      a website. He told me that he has heard from several people besides
      myself who had trouble getting the pictures. They all appeared to be
      using Netscape for their browser. He sent me a nice response and
      copies of the pix. I am pretty confident that he would do the same for
      others or you could contact me off list and I will try to forward them.

      Padraig MaCrAIGHNE/Fred Fenters
      (Please excuse any typos, my 18 month old son is "helping" with the
      e-mail)