Arn Hold Archery Practice

  • Godwin@rmci.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2002
      Good Archers within the bounds of the Barony of Arn Hold, pray heed!

      Archery practice for tonight, Friday the 20th, and for Sunday the 22nd, is
      hereby cancelled.

      This due to the fact that this is the last shopping weekend before
      Christmas, and I don't know about you, but it snuck up on me!

      Have a safe and wonderful Holiday Season!!

      Lord Godwin fitzGilbert: GHA, OGGP
      Outgoing Captain of Archers for the Barony of Arn Hold.