Re: [SCA-Archery] Virtues of Archery

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 57 , Dec 6, 2002
      Well said. And it should apply to all aspects of the SCA.

      However, I would add that for a Laurel, at least some familiarity with
      the history of medieval archery is needed.
      And an at least an attempt at period style dress, rather than the oft
      mentioned "jeans and t-shirt".

      Jon

    • Jross007@aol.com
      Message 57 of 57 , Dec 6, 2002
        In a message dated 12/6/02 10:09:16 AM Mountain Standard Time,
        gergaroth@... writes:

        > You want some cookies, mister?

        Are they made from fresh Boy Scouts? <G>
        Balthazaar, disappearing back into the background.

        > --- In SCA-Archery@y..., Chad Wilson <caeman@y...> wrote:
        > > --- blockflute1@a... wrote:
        > > > An Archer is a Boy Scout?
        > >
        > > This world would be a nicer place if more people acted like a boy
        > scout.
        > >
        > > -Caedmon
        > > avoiding the soap box

        The esteemed ($&$&$#&)! SM., John Ross