RE:Novelty Shoots

  • Ned
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 1, 2002
      I didn't read through ALL the novelty shoot posts so some one may
      have already suggested this....but I kind of like the Plague Rat
      shoot.
      Take a bag of balloons. Before you fill them up with air fill a
      certain percentage of them with flour or talcum powder or some other
      white powder. (the balloons need to be a dark color to hide which
      ones have powder when they are full).
      Attach 8 or 10 balloons to each bale of hay you are using for
      targets. Shooters get two rounds of six arrows. They get one point
      for each "rat" they kill by popping a balloon. If they pop a balloon
      full of powder they've just shot a "plague rat" and they are dead
      and out of the game. It's a fun shoot!