Re: Ideas of mine Sir Jon thought I should post here.

  • haroldingelsson
    Message 1 of 57 , Dec 5, 2002
      > Except for the immense cost of travel that would be incurred,
      > think it is a wonderful idea.

      Part of the travel team idea is that you can afford to travel. Since
      we are talking only a few individuals cost can be minimized and if
      the hosting kingdom arranged crash space costs could even be further
      reduced. Might not be the same group of archers traveling to each
      kingdom. Thought the idea would be good for inter-kingdom
      competition and friendly rivalry.

      Harold Ingelsson
    • Jross007@aol.com
      Message 57 of 57 , Dec 6, 2002
        In a message dated 12/6/02 10:09:16 AM Mountain Standard Time,
        gergaroth@... writes:

        > You want some cookies, mister?

        Are they made from fresh Boy Scouts? <G>
        Balthazaar, disappearing back into the background.

        > --- In SCA-Archery@y..., Chad Wilson <caeman@y...> wrote:
        > > --- blockflute1@a... wrote:
        > > > An Archer is a Boy Scout?
        > >
        > > This world would be a nicer place if more people acted like a boy
        > scout.
        > >
        > > -Caedmon
        > > avoiding the soap box

        The esteemed ($&$&$#&)! SM., John Ross