Re: [SCA-Archery] My Apologies, just in case

  • Simon Hondy
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
      Oh and judging from his scores, he ain't a half bad hand bow archer either!

      Although admitting that you like him.. WOW ...

      (that's a joke!)

      Simon Hondy

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
        > The fact is, Robert is one of the best crossbowman I have ever
        > seen, thus the tongue-in-cheek "okay" comment.

        I was impressed.

        Harold Ingelsson
      • Scott L Hecathorn
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2002
          All right you guys, I might have to start getting even if this keeps up.
          :P

          Rob

          On Tue, 03 Dec 2002 23:47:02 -0000 "haroldingelsson"
          <haroldingelsson@...> writes:
          > > The fact is, Robert is one of the best crossbowman I have ever
          > > seen, thus the tongue-in-cheek "okay" comment.
          >
          > I was impressed.
          >
          > Harold Ingelsson

          > list]
          >

          > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to