My Apologies, just in case

  • cwilson@mhmh.org
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
      I did make it a point to put in the *grin* and *snicker* context markers,
      but just in case people thought I was serious, I wasn't. I like Robert, he
      and I enjoy shooting together when we are at events.

      The fact is, Robert is one of the best crossbowman I have ever seen, thus
      the tongue-in-cheek "okay" comment.

      -Caedmon
    • Simon Hondy
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
        Oh and judging from his scores, he ain't a half bad hand bow archer either!

        Although admitting that you like him.. WOW ...

        (that's a joke!)

        Simon Hondy

        > I did make it a point to put in the *grin* and *snicker* context markers,
        > but just in case people thought I was serious, I wasn't. I like Robert,
        he
        > and I enjoy shooting together when we are at events.
        >
        > The fact is, Robert is one of the best crossbowman I have ever seen, thus
        > the tongue-in-cheek "okay" comment.
        >
        > -Caedmon
      • haroldingelsson
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
          > The fact is, Robert is one of the best crossbowman I have ever
          > seen, thus the tongue-in-cheek "okay" comment.

          I was impressed.

          Harold Ingelsson
        • Scott L Hecathorn
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 4, 2002
            All right you guys, I might have to start getting even if this keeps up.
            :P

            Rob

            On Tue, 03 Dec 2002 23:47:02 -0000 "haroldingelsson"
            <haroldingelsson@...> writes:
            > > The fact is, Robert is one of the best crossbowman I have ever
            > > seen, thus the tongue-in-cheek "okay" comment.
            >
            > I was impressed.
            >
            > Harold Ingelsson

            > list]
            >

            > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to