Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Complete Scores Posting?

  • Chad Wilson
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 3, 2002
      Harold Ingelsson asked Robert Thorne, "Are you that real good crossbow shooter?"

      Robert responsed, "Depends, how long ago was it? I have been know to shoot on
      the sinister side of archery, and with some fairly good accuracy... :P"

      Harold, Robert is an "okay" crossbowman, I think he shows great promise. *grin*
      But don't let his Royal Round and IKAC scores foll you, when it comes time for
      a tournament, he gets nervous around competition. *big sarcastic snicker*

      -Caedmon

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com