Re: [SCA-Archery] IKAC website updated

  • Nest verch Tangwistel
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
      While waiting for The keeper of the IKAC to respond to this, I looked
      around a bit. The address where you can see the updated scores is:

      http://detommaso.org/ikac/ikac-reports/ikac_reports_main.htm

      The following address no longer seems to be kept up.

      http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/ikac_current_scores.html

      Nest

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com