Re: [SCA-Archery] IKAC website updated

  • Michael Scherrer
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
      Where do I go to see the current web site. I keep coming up with a
      site that says it was last up dated back in August.

      >Subject: [SCA-Archery] IKAC website updated
      >Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 18:56:05 -0800 (PST)
      >
      >Just a quick note to let folks know that I have
      >updated the web site with all scores that have been
      >received through this very moment. Please send
      >corrections to the ikac@... email address.
      >
      >Regards,
      >- Lorenzo

    • Loric
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
        That should reload the page.

        > Where do I go to see the current web site. I keep coming up with a
        > site that says it was last up dated back in August.
        >

        > >Subject: [SCA-Archery] IKAC website updated
        > >Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 18:56:05 -0800 (PST)
        > >
        > >Just a quick note to let folks know that I have
        > >updated the web site with all scores that have been
        > >received through this very moment. Please send
        > >corrections to the ikac@... email address.
        > >
        > >Regards,
        > >- Lorenzo

      • Nest verch Tangwistel
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
          While waiting for The keeper of the IKAC to respond to this, I looked
          around a bit. The address where you can see the updated scores is:

          http://detommaso.org/ikac/ikac-reports/ikac_reports_main.htm

          The following address no longer seems to be kept up.

          http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/ikac_current_scores.html

          Nest

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com