fiberglass shafts

  • Evian Blackthorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Tessa, in answer to Mark, wrote:
      >I also have a website, with different suppliers of
      >fiberglass shafts. I have a German supplier for
      >fiberglass shafts, but no one in the UK, sorry.
      >www.combat-archery.com

      Might I suggest to Mark that he look in the telephone
      book for his own city. Over on this side of the 'big pond',
      we call it the 'yellow pages'. Not sure what they call it in
      England, but I mean the business section of the phone book.
      And, if he does find a UK supplier of pultruded (also known
      as 'linear') fiberglass rod, that he pass on that
      information to Tessa for inclusion in her list of suppliers.

      I might also suggest that Mark should join the
      SCA-MissileCombat group at YahooGroups.com. That list is
      dedicated to combat archery (whereas this one is dedicated
      to target archery), and will have a much better chance than
      this list to find someone to answer his combat archery
      questions in the future. Welcome aboard, Mark!

      Evian Blackthorn
      of THE WEB
      Ansteorra