RE: [SCA-Archery] Re: Complete Scores Posting?

  • Tessa the Huntress
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 30, 2002
      No problem..That didn't sound stupid. It's good to ask questions, that how you learn new things or get more information :)

      Tessa

      Thanx for the info and advice. Sorry for sounding stupid.

      Harold Ingelsson
    • L Baker
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 1, 2002
        Harold...allow me to say the (what should be) standard
        reply to ANY query on this or any other list.....The
        only Stupid question is the one that is not asked. :)

        YIS and in Good Humor Fearghus

        --- haroldingelsson <haroldingelsson@...> wrote:
        > Thanx for the info and advice. Sorry for sounding
        > stupid.
        >
        > Harold Ingelsson

        =====
        Beannachd nas Soilleir ort, agus air gach duine.
        (Brightest of Blessings to you and all you hold dear.)

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • haroldingelsson
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 1, 2002
          > There is a group in Macomb,
          > Shire of Lochmorrow

          Thanx! Didn't know a group was that close. Think I met you once in
          Peoria. Are you that real good crossbow shooter?

          Harold Ingelsson
        • Scott L Hecathorn
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 2, 2002
            Depends, how long ago was it? I have been know to shoot on the sinister
            side of archery, and with some fairly good accuracy... :P
            I do reside in Illiton, which is Peoria, good cousin of the West.

            Robert

            On Sun, 01 Dec 2002 17:50:39 -0000 "haroldingelsson"
            <haroldingelsson@...> writes:
            > > There is a group in Macomb,
            > > Shire of Lochmorrow
            >
            > Thanx! Didn't know a group was that close. Think I met you once in
            >
            > Peoria. Are you that real good crossbow shooter?
            >
            > Harold Ingelsson

            > list]
            >

            > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Only $9.95 per month!
            Visit www.juno.com
          • Chad Wilson
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 3, 2002
              Harold Ingelsson asked Robert Thorne, "Are you that real good crossbow shooter?"

              Robert responsed, "Depends, how long ago was it? I have been know to shoot on
              the sinister side of archery, and with some fairly good accuracy... :P"

              Harold, Robert is an "okay" crossbowman, I think he shows great promise. *grin*
              But don't let his Royal Round and IKAC scores foll you, when it comes time for
              a tournament, he gets nervous around competition. *big sarcastic snicker*

              -Caedmon

              http://mailplus.yahoo.com