Fibreglass shafts

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2002
      Hi

      Does anyone know where/how I can get in contact with a UK based
      supplier of fibreglas shafts (preferably) or golf tubes..?

      I've recently "signed up" and need to fill a quiver!

      Cheers

      Mark
    • Tessa the Huntress
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
        I would recommend posting this to the missile combat list (combat archery):

        SCA-MissileCombat@yahoogroups.com

        I also have a website, with different suppliers of fiberglass shafts. I
        have a German supplier for fiberglass shafts, but no one in the UK, sorry..

        www.combat-archery.com

        Tessa the Huntress