Complete Scores Posting?

  • Genvieve d'Argent Chene
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 29, 2002
      Ok, so where is Jerrith Archer's (James Hudson) from Gulf Wars?
      I've been waiting SO long to see them posted.
      Proud wife,
      Genvieve

      > Just a quick note to let folks know that I have
      > updated the web site with all scores that have been
      > received through this very moment. Please send
      > corrections to the ikac@... email address.
      >
      > Regards,
      > - Lorenzo
    • haroldingelsson
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 29, 2002
        > Ok, so where is Jerrith Archer's (James Hudson) from Gulf Wars?
        > I've been waiting SO long to see them posted.

        One of my scores wasn't posted too. Next year will do better but
        looking for an archery group where I live. Living in IL about 20
        miles from Burlington, IA. Does anyone know of a nearby group?

        Harold Ingelsson
      • Dennis Cooley
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 29, 2002
          Burilington Ia was starting up a group. Check with the Calontir Web page?
          John-Paul

          haroldingelsson wrote:

          >>Ok, so where is Jerrith Archer's (James Hudson) from Gulf Wars?
          >>I've been waiting SO long to see them posted.
          >>

          >One of my scores wasn't posted too. Next year will do better but
          >looking for an archery group where I live. Living in IL about 20
          >miles from Burlington, IA. Does anyone know of a nearby group?
          >
          >Harold Ingelsson

        • haroldingelsson
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 30, 2002
            > Burilington Ia was starting up a group. Check with the Calontir Web
            > page?

            Isn't IL in Midrealm?

            Harold Ingelsson
          • Tessa the Huntress
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 30, 2002
              I thought he was talking about Iowa (which I believe is IA?)?

              Tessa

              > Burilington Ia was starting up a group. Check with the Calontir Web
              > page?

              Isn't IL in Midrealm?

              Harold Ingelsson
            • haroldingelsson
              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 30, 2002
                >>> Burilington Ia was starting up a group. Check with the Calontir
                >>> Web page?

                >> Isn't IL in Midrealm?

                > I thought he was talking about Iowa (which I believe is IA?)?

                Live in Stronghurst, IL about 20 miles from Burlington, IA. Don't
                know the archery groups close by but didn't think it was possible to
                shoot in a different kingdom.

                Harold Ingelsson
              • Tessa the Huntress
                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 30, 2002
                  Sure you can.. I've lived in several different kingdoms and often visited
                  other ones that were nearby, sometimes a canton in a different kingdom is
                  closer to one in the kingdom that you live in. I recommend checking both
                  ways, in kingdom and in the next kingdom. If possible, find the local
                  practices and try both (or more, if available). Find out which ones work
                  for your schedule and which you enjoy attending more.. then make your
                  decision. There's nothing wrong with attending the closest one.. and once
                  or month, or when possible attending a different one.

                  You will want to check the rules for both kingdoms, but there shouldn't be
                  much difference with target archery rules.

                  Hope that helps..

                  BTW, if you shoot out of kingdom for the IKAC, you just give your kingdom
                  name. Unless it's for a local (like baronial championship) or a kingdom
                  level championship, you should be able to shoot in whatever
                  shoots/competitions that they have. Sometimes, you can still shoot in the
                  championships, but your score won't count (for winning that prize).

                  Tessa the Huntress

                  Live in Stronghurst, IL about 20 miles from Burlington, IA. Don't
                  know the archery groups close by but didn't think it was possible to
                  shoot in a different kingdom.

                  Harold Ingelsson
                • Carolus Eulenhorst
                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 30, 2002
                    And sometimes it will. When I ran Canton Championships here I didn't
                    care where the winner came from. Of course, if a defense of that
                    position were to come up the winner was obligated to travel to deal with
                    it.

                    In service to the dream
                    Carolus von Eulenhorst
                    eulenhorst@...

                    On Sat, 30 Nov 2002 20:51:42 -0500 Tessa the Huntress
                    <tessathehuntress@...> writes:

                    > Sure you can.. I've lived in several different kingdoms and often
                    > visited
                    > other ones that were nearby, sometimes a canton in a different
                    > kingdom is
                    > closer to one in the kingdom that you live in. I recommend checking
                    > both
                    > ways, in kingdom and in the next kingdom. If possible, find the
                    > local
                    > practices and try both (or more, if available). Find out which ones
                    > work
                    > for your schedule and which you enjoy attending more.. then make
                    > your
                    > decision. There's nothing wrong with attending the closest one..
                    > and once
                    > or month, or when possible attending a different one.
                    >
                    > You will want to check the rules for both kingdoms, but there
                    > shouldn't be
                    > much difference with target archery rules.
                    >
                    > Hope that helps..
                    >
                    > BTW, if you shoot out of kingdom for the IKAC, you just give your
                    > kingdom
                    > name. Unless it's for a local (like baronial championship) or a
                    > kingdom
                    > level championship, you should be able to shoot in whatever
                    > shoots/competitions that they have. Sometimes, you can still shoot
                    > in the
                    > championships, but your score won't count (for winning that prize).
                    >
                    > Tessa the Huntress

                    Only $9.95 per month!
                    Visit www.juno.com
                  • haroldingelsson
                    Message 9 of 15 , Nov 30, 2002
                      Thanx for the info and advice. Sorry for sounding stupid.

                      Harold Ingelsson
                    • Scott L Hecathorn
                      Message 10 of 15 , Nov 30, 2002
                        There is a group in Macomb,
                        Shire of Lochmorrow
                        (Macomb)
                        John Redboar
                        (John Trochesset)
                        812 N Randolph St
                        Macomb, IL, 61455
                        309-836-5914
                        johnredboar@...

                        I would like to welcome you to the Midlands Region :)

                        Robert Thorne, Midlands Regional Archery Marshal

                        On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 15:28:26 -0000 "haroldingelsson"
                        <haroldingelsson@...> writes:
                        > > Ok, so where is Jerrith Archer's (James Hudson) from Gulf Wars?
                        > > I've been waiting SO long to see them posted.
                        >
                        > One of my scores wasn't posted too. Next year will do better but
                        > looking for an archery group where I live. Living in IL about 20
                        > miles from Burlington, IA. Does anyone know of a nearby group?
                        >
                        > Harold Ingelsson

                        > list]
                        >

                        > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                      • Tessa the Huntress
                        Message 11 of 15 , Nov 30, 2002
                          No problem..That didn't sound stupid. It's good to ask questions, that how you learn new things or get more information :)

                          Tessa

                          Thanx for the info and advice. Sorry for sounding stupid.

                          Harold Ingelsson
                        • L Baker
                          Message 12 of 15 , Dec 1, 2002
                            Harold...allow me to say the (what should be) standard
                            reply to ANY query on this or any other list.....The
                            only Stupid question is the one that is not asked. :)

                            YIS and in Good Humor Fearghus

                            --- haroldingelsson <haroldingelsson@...> wrote:
                            > Thanx for the info and advice. Sorry for sounding
                            > stupid.
                            >
                            > Harold Ingelsson

                            =====
                            Beannachd nas Soilleir ort, agus air gach duine.
                            (Brightest of Blessings to you and all you hold dear.)

                            http://mailplus.yahoo.com
                          • haroldingelsson
                            Message 13 of 15 , Dec 1, 2002
                              > There is a group in Macomb,
                              > Shire of Lochmorrow

                              Thanx! Didn't know a group was that close. Think I met you once in
                              Peoria. Are you that real good crossbow shooter?

                              Harold Ingelsson
                            • Scott L Hecathorn
                              Message 14 of 15 , Dec 2, 2002
                                Depends, how long ago was it? I have been know to shoot on the sinister
                                side of archery, and with some fairly good accuracy... :P
                                I do reside in Illiton, which is Peoria, good cousin of the West.

                                Robert

                                On Sun, 01 Dec 2002 17:50:39 -0000 "haroldingelsson"
                                <haroldingelsson@...> writes:
                                > > There is a group in Macomb,
                                > > Shire of Lochmorrow
                                >
                                > Thanx! Didn't know a group was that close. Think I met you once in
                                >
                                > Peoria. Are you that real good crossbow shooter?
                                >
                                > Harold Ingelsson

                                > list]
                                >

                                > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                                > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                                Only $9.95 per month!
                                Visit www.juno.com
                              • Chad Wilson
                                Message 15 of 15 , Dec 3, 2002
                                  Harold Ingelsson asked Robert Thorne, "Are you that real good crossbow shooter?"

                                  Robert responsed, "Depends, how long ago was it? I have been know to shoot on
                                  the sinister side of archery, and with some fairly good accuracy... :P"

                                  Harold, Robert is an "okay" crossbowman, I think he shows great promise. *grin*
                                  But don't let his Royal Round and IKAC scores foll you, when it comes time for
                                  a tournament, he gets nervous around competition. *big sarcastic snicker*

                                  -Caedmon

                                  http://mailplus.yahoo.com