IKAC website updated

  • Andre Detommaso
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 27, 2002
      Just a quick note to let folks know that I have
      updated the web site with all scores that have been
      received through this very moment. Please send
      corrections to the ikac@... email address.

      Regards,
      - Lorenzo

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Michael Scherrer
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
        Where do I go to see the current web site. I keep coming up with a
        site that says it was last up dated back in August.

        >Subject: [SCA-Archery] IKAC website updated
        >Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 18:56:05 -0800 (PST)
        >
        >Just a quick note to let folks know that I have
        >updated the web site with all scores that have been
        >received through this very moment. Please send
        >corrections to the ikac@... email address.
        >
        >Regards,
        >- Lorenzo

      • Loric
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
          That should reload the page.

          > Where do I go to see the current web site. I keep coming up with a
          > site that says it was last up dated back in August.
          >

          > >Subject: [SCA-Archery] IKAC website updated
          > >Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 18:56:05 -0800 (PST)
          > >
          > >Just a quick note to let folks know that I have
          > >updated the web site with all scores that have been
          > >received through this very moment. Please send
          > >corrections to the ikac@... email address.
          > >
          > >Regards,
          > >- Lorenzo

        • Nest verch Tangwistel
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
            While waiting for The keeper of the IKAC to respond to this, I looked
            around a bit. The address where you can see the updated scores is:

            http://detommaso.org/ikac/ikac-reports/ikac_reports_main.htm

            The following address no longer seems to be kept up.

            http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/ikac_current_scores.html

            Nest

            http://mailplus.yahoo.com