Auxiliary Archery practice - Arn Hold

  • Godwin@rmci.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2002
      Good and gentle archers of Arn Hold, pray heed.

      Be it known that on this coming Sunday (Nov. Dec. 1st) at 2pm, will be
      held an archery practice.
      It has been requested of my person, to find a day whereby more gentles
      may practice.

      This does not preclude our current standard practice of Friday evenings yet.

      This will happen also on the Sunday following. (Nov. Dec.8th) at 2pm.

      Hopefully this will give more gentles a chance to come out and practice!
      Will at the same time, throwing a period slant on it!
      (practicing at the butts, after Church on Sundays) ;)

      Lord Godwin fitzGilbert; GHA,OGGP
      Captain of Archers for the Barony of Arn Hold,
      Kingdom of Artemisia.

      da yn saethu