remove

  • Bob Dewart
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 6, 1999
    • Bob Dewart
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 6, 1999
      • Bob Dewart
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 6, 1999
        • Bob Dewart
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 6, 1999
          • Bob & Nancy Upson
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 6, 1999
              The list owners(s) moderate several lists and cannot always
              manually process misaddressed requests as quickly as you might
              prefer. A reminder that email unsubscription instructions are
              included at the bottom of each and every message distributed by
              this list. Also, an auto-unsubscribe function is provided in each
              message header for "smart" mail software such as Pegasus.

              Please refer to the instructions you received when you joined the
              list and remember to either use the web interface at
              http://ONElist.com or use the email unsubscription method listed
              in the tagline (i.e. send a blank email to sca-archery-
              unsubscribe@onelist.com).

              If you are unable to unsubscribe by either of these methods or have
              any other technical problem with list operations, write to sca-
              archery-owner@onelist.com for prompt assistance.

              Thank you,
              The Management
            • Chris Nogy
              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 6, 1999
                Gilli

                Look at the last line of any of the e-mails

                It will tell you how to unsubscribe.

                It usually doesn't help to send the same message more than once - all this is
                done automatically, there isn't really anyone out there adding and removing
                names from a list.

                Hope this helps

                Kaz

                > From: "Bob Dewart" <gilli@...>, on 11/6/99 1:12 PM:
                > From: "Bob Dewart" <gilli@...>

              • Bob Dewart
                Message 7 of 13 , Nov 6, 1999
                  Greetings and Hi There,

                  I did what you said and it didn't work.

                  I want off this list. Since you had time enough to email me you had time
                  enough to remove me.

                  Starting now, I will do ten removes for every message form this list I get.

                  Gilli

                  I do not run this list (archery-owner@onelist.com)
                  Sorry.
                  Alastair

                  >I've tried without success to get off this list.
                  >
                  >Please remove me from this list.
                  >
                  >Thanks
                  >
                  >Gilli

                  >The list owners(s) moderate several lists and cannot always
                  >manually process misaddressed requests as quickly as you might
                  >prefer. A reminder that email unsubscription instructions are
                  >included at the bottom of each and every message distributed by
                  >this list. Also, an auto-unsubscribe function is provided in each
                  >message header for "smart" mail software such as Pegasus.
                  >
                  >Please refer to the instructions you received when you joined the
                  >list and remember to either use the web interface at
                  >http://ONElist.com or use the email unsubscription method listed
                  >in the tagline (i.e. send a blank email to sca-archery-
                  >unsubscribe@onelist.com).
                  >
                  >If you are unable to unsubscribe by either of these methods or have
                  >any other technical problem with list operations, write to sca-
                  >archery-owner@onelist.com for prompt assistance.
                  >
                  >Thank you,
                  >The Management
                  >
                  >>This list sponsored by House Wyvern Hall

                • Dopester
                  Message 8 of 13 , Nov 7, 1999
                    > Starting now, I will do ten removes for every message form this list I
                    get.

                    immature fool.. you were "smart enough" to get on the list, but too stupid
                    to get off...
                    better go see your mummy, it must be past your bed time...
                  • Bob & Nancy Upson
                    Message 9 of 13 , Nov 7, 1999
                      > I did what you said and it didn't work.

                      Which methods did you try? Did you write to the list owner(s) at
                      sca-archery-owner@onelist.com?

                      > I want off this list. Since you had time enough to email me you had time
                      > enough to remove me.

                      Actually, no, I didn't. I read and reply to email collected at intervals
                      automatically over the course of the day. In order to unsubscribe
                      someone, I need to get online at the ONElist web site. (For
                      security purposes, the server I read much of my email on doesn't
                      have direct web access, BTW.)

                      > Starting now, I will do ten removes for every message form this list I get.

                      Please attempt to unsubscribe yourself either by sending email to:

                      or visit the ONElist website at:

                      http://onelist.com

                      Otherwise please wait as I will not be on the web until later today
                      or this evening to do it for you.

                      Macsen
                    • Bob Dewart
                      Message 10 of 13 , Nov 7, 1999
                        Replied to privately (10 times privately :) ).

                        I think I may have gotten off this merri go round finnally. So use my email
                        for flamers.

                        Gilli

                      • jagc0925a@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 13 , Aug 30, 2001
                          please remove my e-mail from your list ,thank you!

                        • Patrick Tolen
                          Message 12 of 13 , Aug 30, 2001
                            jagc0925a@... wrote:

                            > please remove my e-mail from your list ,thank you!

                            Oy . . . . the line right above this tells what to do to be removed
                            from this mailing list. It's at the bottom of every message . . .

                            --
                            L. Patrick of Avebury
                            Calafia

                            Pat

                            Space/Time Art

                            http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dreamworld/2710/galleries/GalleryLobby.html
                            http://www.spacetimeart.com

                          • wyvern@megahits.com
                            Message 13 of 13 , Aug 30, 2001
                              On 30 Aug 2001, at 13:00, jagc0925a@... wrote:

                              > please remove my e-mail from your list ,thank you!

                              Remember how you subscribed? you unsubscribe the same way.
                              =)