ransom archery

  • sherri d bakie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2002
      I apologize for using the list for this, but I have lost my email address
      book (Hence, I have lost my Calontam address) so don't know how else to
      reach the individual in charge of archery at Ransom. Please be patient
      with me.

      I will be able to help you run an IKAC or other shoots as you need me. I
      do not think that I will be able to shoot very much myself. My horse
      almost succeeded in dislocating my ring finger of my right hand today
      (one of my draw fingers), so no shooting for a while. (But, hey, the
      three arrows that I got to shoot in the 20-30 mph winds hit their marks!)
      I will figure out this equestrian archery yet. Hopefully before my
      horse maims or kills me:-)

      Rhiannon of Crystal Mynes

      Only $9.95 per month!
      Visit www.juno.com