Re: [SCA-Archery] About Bows

  • Tim McCready
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2002
      SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com writes:
      >I looked over baronbows and I really liked the Knight Recurve and the
      >most expensive longbow...the design is really great on these bows
      >plus the hand shock is minimal (according to the webmaster).

      I can hear it now:
      Engage Python:
      "Hi, welcome to our camp, would you like to try archery? This is the most
      expensive bow in camp, and this is the bow that goes ~ping~ when you
      release so you know you're using a good technique."
      exit Python
      Tim McCready
    • Guy Taylor
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2002
        Bear in mind that hand shock is a very tricksy item. I may shoot a bow and
        say it rattles my fillings while you may shoot the same bow and say it's the
        smoothest shooter you've ever held.

        Taillear