RE: [SCA-Archery] Re: When is the Common practice in Long Beach held?

  • Guy Taylor
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2002
      Worry not, Lord Bluehood. We'll arrange something so you can get a lesson.
      The desire to learn, coupled with the need to teach shall cross all
      constraints of time and location :-)
      Thank you for your congratulations. While the job is impacting upon my
      participation I am deleriously happy to be getting the paycheck.

      Taillear