Re: [SCA-Archery] Common practice at Long Beach

  • rashley731@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2002
      In a message dated 11/3/02 8:34:58 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > My work schedule has me working on Sundays so I won't be able to attend for
      > awhile.
      >
      > Taillear

      Aw shucks, Taillear, it won't be the same without you.

      But I am very, very happy the new job is working out!!!

      Don't be a stranger......

      In Service,

      Ingilborg Sigmundardottir
      "Beware ulven, hun bjeffer ikke"
      ("Beware the wolf, she doesn't need to bark")

    • Guy Taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2002
        Worry not, I'll no disappear :-)
        I almost called you yesterday to see if I could steal those shafts I've got
        for you. But I decided to go ahead and order more so they are no longer
        tempting me.