Re: [SCA-Archery] When is the Common practice in Long Beach held?

  • blockflute1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2002
    • Guy Taylor
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2002
        It should be on the second Sunday at El Dorado Park archery range. You can
        email the webmistress of
        http://seventharrow.com/archers/ and get for sure information.
        My work schedule has me working on Sundays so I won't be able to attend for
        awhile.

        Taillear

      • Al T.
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2002
          --- In SCA-Archery@y..., "Guy Taylor" <greytaylor@a...> wrote:
          > It should be on the second Sunday at El Dorado Park archery range.
          You can
          > email the webmistress of
          > http://seventharrow.com/archers/ and get for sure information.
          > My work schedule has me working on Sundays so I won't be able to
          attend for
          > awhile.
          >
          > Taillear

          The Second Sunday archery practice at El Dorado park is, of course,
          on the second Sunday of each month (unless there's war or a large
          kingdom event.) I usually get there about 10am or so and stay until
          about one or two in the afternoon. Next practice is November 10,
          next after that is December 8.
          Taillear, sorry to hear that you won't be able to get to practice,
          you are a splendid resource for archery and will be missed. I was
          going to impose on your good nature for a refresher course on Flemish
          Twist strings. Its been over 15 years since I last made one. Er, oh
          yeah, congratulations about the new job...
          -Allan Bluehood-
        • Guy Taylor
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2002
            Worry not, Lord Bluehood. We'll arrange something so you can get a lesson.
            The desire to learn, coupled with the need to teach shall cross all
            constraints of time and location :-)
            Thank you for your congratulations. While the job is impacting upon my
            participation I am deleriously happy to be getting the paycheck.