Re: Fw: [SCA-Archery] Arrow rest

  • THL Eric Morrison of Thistlekeep
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 31, 2002
      In my Canton we went to the city to get permission to use a park
      for our practice. At first they didn't want to do this. We
      explained that we would have warranted marshals at all times,
      a sign declaring it to be an archery range, an eric set along the
      property line, and a range flag. In addition we were to use no
      compound bows or cross bows. Failure in any of these could lose
      the park to our use. We later went to the city and asked about
      crossbows and they were allowed. We won't bother about compounds
      as they are not traditional and there are other ranges for their
      use. Please do not assume that any equipment is allowed at an
      archery range. Always make sure, as it might make it impossible
      for others to use the site later.

      THL Eric Morrison of Thistlekeep
      Archer Captain Caerthe