Re: [SCA-Archery] New file uploaded to SCA-Archery

  • Harry Bilings
    Message 1 of 45 , Oct 30, 2002
      It is a very bad thing

      plachoya

      humble archer
      Ravens Fort Ansteorra

      >Regarding the article... can these HTH small game blunts be slipped over
      >existing points, or is that a Bad Thing (tm)? Pretty new archer. sorry if
      >not quite the smartest question in the world
      >

      >M�r

      Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.� Try MSN!
    • sibeal_inghean_alaxandair
      Message 45 of 45 , Dec 4, 2016
        I just uploaded an alternate score sheet for the Winter SSAC Lucky Numbers. It won't be good for an event where you don't know all the shooters and need their details. But at a practice, where you know all the names and home groups we like how this works. Each line is 2 ends or 1 round. We like this format because we may shoot 2 or 3 rounds at a single practice and we can just keep going down the page.