Toys for Tots

  • marychance
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2002
      I am cross posting this several places, so please excuse, for good
      cause.

      Toys for Tots Archery Tournament

      Archers Pay Heed
      Saturday November 16th in the Barony of Caerthe there will be held a
      tournament to swell the toy coffers of our Glorious Kingdom of the
      Outlands. All archers are invited to join us, and show the fighters
      how great and generous our hearts are. We will have three or four
      different shoots (depending on attendance) for you to test your
      skills.

      Crossbows are allowed at this range. So all you crossbowmen (and
      women) break-out your equipment and show us your stuff.

      When: November 16, 2002, 1:00pm to

      Where: Archery Adventures, 490 S. Chambers Rd, Aurora, CO

      Range fee: $5.00 We have been given this reduced rate for this
      tournament if we can promise at least 15 archers.

      Site fee: one (but more are better) new, unwrapped toy with a minimum
      retail value of $5.

      Directions: best route to I-225, 225 to Alameda Ave, Alameda Ave east
      to Chambers Road, Chambers Road, The City Center Marketplace in on the
      south-east corner of intersection. Archery Adventures is in the south
      end of the center, south side of the building.

      Autocrat: Cecelia Corr Mhaire (Mary Conley), mary.conley@...,
      303-556-2270
    • James Brummet
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2002
        So do you need a head count via the list? If so count me in!
      • C. M Conley
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2002
          Having an idea of how many will make the range owner happy, and me
          calmer.
          Look forward to seeing you there.