Re: New pictures uploaded to the group

  • Yama Kaminari no Date Saburou Yukiie
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2002
      Caedmon,
      I like the quiver you made with the fur...I have made a number of
      quivers (ebira)for Kyudo, Kyujutsu, and Yabusame type shooting that
      are fur covered, and I really like the texture that the fur adds...You
      did a fine job!

      Yama Kaminari no Date Saburou Yukiie
      Shi wa hei to de aru - all are equal in the grave