Re: Where to get tipped Cedar Arrows at a reasonable price?

  • hanhebin
    Message 1 of 43 , Oct 9, 2002
      > You might have to buy the field tips, because I don't know of an
      > easy way to make your own without a metalsmithing setup.

      If you are short on field tips try hanging around after a traditional
      league shoots and raiding the trash for broken arrows. If I'm
      shooting a field tip I toss my broken arrows field tip and all.
      Never tried to salavage a field tip but I suspect it's possible.

      Michael
    • Emil Stecher
      Message 43 of 43 , Oct 15, 2002
        --- "James W. Pratt, Jr." <cunning@...> wrote:

        > James Cunningham
        > OL in Archery and Huntsmanship

        I puzzled for a while as to why the above .sig seemed
        wrong, then it occurred to me that the reason is that
        the correct word for "huntsmanship" is venery. Why a
        member of the Laurel was not using the correct term
        for his art puzzled me further, until I realized that
        in
        modern terms it might be a touch awkward to introduce
        oneself as a venereal Laurel :)

        =====
        Barak Raz
        (Emil M Stecher)