Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Where to get tipped Cedar Arrows at a reasonable price?

  • Chad Wilson
    Message 1 of 43 , Oct 9, 2002
      --- wyvern@... wrote:
      > On 9 Oct 2002 at 7:21, Chad Wilson wrote:
      >
      > > If one has the right tool on hand, it seems the cost of making arrows
      > > could be reduced to pennies.
      >
      > Assuming, of course, that one's time is totally value. =>

      I was referring to material cost, of course. Some of the busy work of making
      arrows can be done while watching CSI or Charmed, or Mail Call.

      -Caedmon

      http://faith.yahoo.com
    • Emil Stecher
      Message 43 of 43 , Oct 15, 2002
        --- "James W. Pratt, Jr." <cunning@...> wrote:

        > James Cunningham
        > OL in Archery and Huntsmanship

        I puzzled for a while as to why the above .sig seemed
        wrong, then it occurred to me that the reason is that
        the correct word for "huntsmanship" is venery. Why a
        member of the Laurel was not using the correct term
        for his art puzzled me further, until I realized that
        in
        modern terms it might be a touch awkward to introduce
        oneself as a venereal Laurel :)

        =====
        Barak Raz
        (Emil M Stecher)