Re: Scores

  • archer3@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2002
      I could jump on the soap box here, but I won't.
      Discouraged because of an unreported score? Don't be.
      When all is said and done, shoot for yourself, and the satisfaction
      you get from a well placed shot (I hope you have many). Not for a score
      in a specific competition whatever it may be. No single competition is a
      true measure of the well rounded archer's skill.

      Damian >>~~~>