Re: IKAC Scores

  • haroldingelsson
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2002
      > The IKAC season doesn't end for almost two more months so you still
      > have time to get in more.
      >
      > I don't recall what Kingdom you reside in. I would contact your CoA,
      > and/or the MIC if score was shot at an event, and if you have a
      > Kingdom Scorekeeper you may want to contact them as well in regards
      > to the scores that don't show.
      >
      > If the scores have gone past the 30 day requirement they may still
      > be accepted due to extenuating circumstances.

      Will not have another opportunity to shoot this year. Have contacted
      everybody involved with no response. Being new don't know if lost
      scores are common place but it sure has me discouraged.

      Harold Ingelsson
    • Ned
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1 9:50 PM
        Can somebody post the URL to the IKAC website?? Amidst all the chat
        about scores I don't know how to get there!! 8^D
      • Chad and Erin Wilson
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5 8:58 PM

          http://detommaso.org/ikac/ikac/ikac.html