Re: IKAC Scores

  • archer3@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2002
      Harold,
      The IKAC season doesn't end for almost two more months so you still
      have time to get in more.
      I don't recall what Kingdom you reside in. I would contact your CoA,
      and/or the MIC if score was shot at an event, and if you have a Kingdom
      Scorekeeper you may want to contact them as well in regards to the
      scores that don't show.
      If the scores have gone past the 30 day requirement they may still be
      accepted due to extenuating circumstances.

      Damian >>~~~>
    • haroldingelsson
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2002
        > The IKAC season doesn't end for almost two more months so you still
        > have time to get in more.
        >
        > I don't recall what Kingdom you reside in. I would contact your CoA,
        > and/or the MIC if score was shot at an event, and if you have a
        > Kingdom Scorekeeper you may want to contact them as well in regards
        > to the scores that don't show.
        >
        > If the scores have gone past the 30 day requirement they may still
        > be accepted due to extenuating circumstances.

        Will not have another opportunity to shoot this year. Have contacted
        everybody involved with no response. Being new don't know if lost
        scores are common place but it sure has me discouraged.

        Harold Ingelsson
      • Ned
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
          Can somebody post the URL to the IKAC website?? Amidst all the chat
          about scores I don't know how to get there!! 8^D
        • Chad and Erin Wilson
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 5, 2002
            From: "Ned" <chaneyn@...>

            http://detommaso.org/ikac/ikac/ikac.html