Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: IKAC Scores updated

  • Siegfried Sebastian Faust
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3, 2002
      >My scores were after the crash and was told that the scores were
      >already submitted. Guess there is always next year.
      >
      >Harold Ingelsson

      If they were after the crash, then you should definitely get them
      resubmitted. As Lorenzo said, he had a pile of 800 scores to enter from
      before the crash, and from things being submitted to him while the crash
      had him down (I remember him mentioning to be a print-out stack 3" high of
      scores that had been submitted since the crash).

      It could have been very easy for something submitted in the time to have
      been inadvertently lost.

      Siegfried

      Lord Siegfried Sebastian Faust Baronial Web Minister & Archery Marshal
    • haroldingelsson
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 3, 2002
        >> My scores were after the crash and was told that the scores were
        >> already submitted. Guess there is always next year.

        > It could have been very easy for something submitted in the time to
        > have been inadvertently lost.

        Both scores lost? What a bummer. Sounds like the archery gods don't
        want me shooting.

        Harold Ingelsson
      • Michael Scherrer
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 4, 2002
          Is August 21 the newest up date? Or am I missing something?