Re: IKAC Scores updated

  • haroldingelsson
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3, 2002
      >>> I am quite sure that I have recovered all scores, but
      >>> it is conceivable that I may have missed one or two.

      >> Have shot two IKACs and my name doesn't appear anywhere. Have
      >> been told that they have been sent in but nothings appears in the
      >> results? What's up?

      > You may need to resubmit them. As Lorenzo pointed out, some scores
      > may have been missed.

      My scores were after the crash and was told that the scores were
      already submitted. Guess there is always next year.

      Harold Ingelsson
    • Siegfried Sebastian Faust
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 3, 2002
        >My scores were after the crash and was told that the scores were
        >already submitted. Guess there is always next year.
        >
        >Harold Ingelsson

        If they were after the crash, then you should definitely get them
        resubmitted. As Lorenzo said, he had a pile of 800 scores to enter from
        before the crash, and from things being submitted to him while the crash
        had him down (I remember him mentioning to be a print-out stack 3" high of
        scores that had been submitted since the crash).

        It could have been very easy for something submitted in the time to have
        been inadvertently lost.

        Siegfried

        Lord Siegfried Sebastian Faust Baronial Web Minister & Archery Marshal
      • haroldingelsson
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 3, 2002
          >> My scores were after the crash and was told that the scores were
          >> already submitted. Guess there is always next year.

          > It could have been very easy for something submitted in the time to
          > have been inadvertently lost.

          Both scores lost? What a bummer. Sounds like the archery gods don't
          want me shooting.

          Harold Ingelsson
        • Michael Scherrer
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 4, 2002
            Is August 21 the newest up date? Or am I missing something?