Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: IKAC Scores updated

  • Chad Wilson
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3, 2002
      --- haroldingelsson <haroldingelsson@...> wrote:
      > > I am quite sure that I have recovered all scores, but
      > > it is conceivable that I may have missed one or two.
      >
      > Have shot two IKACs and my name doesn't appear anywhere. Have been
      > told that they have been sent in but nothings appears in the
      > results? What's up?

      You may need to resubmit them. As Lorenzo pointed out, some scores may have
      been missed.

      -Caedmon

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • haroldingelsson
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 3, 2002
        >>> I am quite sure that I have recovered all scores, but
        >>> it is conceivable that I may have missed one or two.

        >> Have shot two IKACs and my name doesn't appear anywhere. Have
        >> been told that they have been sent in but nothings appears in the
        >> results? What's up?

        > You may need to resubmit them. As Lorenzo pointed out, some scores
        > may have been missed.

        My scores were after the crash and was told that the scores were
        already submitted. Guess there is always next year.

        Harold Ingelsson
      • Siegfried Sebastian Faust
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 3, 2002
          >My scores were after the crash and was told that the scores were
          >already submitted. Guess there is always next year.
          >
          >Harold Ingelsson

          If they were after the crash, then you should definitely get them
          resubmitted. As Lorenzo said, he had a pile of 800 scores to enter from
          before the crash, and from things being submitted to him while the crash
          had him down (I remember him mentioning to be a print-out stack 3" high of
          scores that had been submitted since the crash).

          It could have been very easy for something submitted in the time to have
          been inadvertently lost.

          Siegfried

          Lord Siegfried Sebastian Faust Baronial Web Minister & Archery Marshal
        • haroldingelsson
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 3, 2002
            >> My scores were after the crash and was told that the scores were
            >> already submitted. Guess there is always next year.

            > It could have been very easy for something submitted in the time to
            > have been inadvertently lost.

            Both scores lost? What a bummer. Sounds like the archery gods don't
            want me shooting.

            Harold Ingelsson
          • Michael Scherrer
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 4, 2002
              Is August 21 the newest up date? Or am I missing something?