IKAC Scores updated

  • Andre Detommaso
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 2, 2002
      Greetings from Lorenzo,

      it is with great pleasure, and a huge sigh of relief,
      that I announce that I have finally completed
      recovering from my hard disk crash, and have updated
      the web site with IKAC scores current as of Monday of
      this week.
      It has taken me a long time to get back to this point.
      I had a backup of the data as of 3 July, but had to
      procure a new computer, reinstall all the software,
      recreate the data entry forms and re-enter all the
      data that I had since 3 July plus all the data that
      arrived in the meantime, all of which totaled more
      than 800 records since 3 July. That's a lot of
      shooting for just this summer!
      I would like to thank everyone who took the time to
      resend me scores, in particular Ariel from West and
      Lyssa from Outlands, who resent everything for their
      Kingdoms. I really appreciate your help.
      To everyone, thank you very much for your patience
      during this time, and for continuing to shoot the
      IKAC.
      I am quite sure that I have recovered all scores, but
      it is conceivable that I may have missed one or two.
      So if everyone could take a look I would be grateful,
      and if you see something amiss, please let me know.
      I am still working on the IKCAC data. I expect to have
      that up very shortly.
      Please note that I am leaving on vacation for a couple
      of weeks tomorrow, but I am planning to read my email
      while I'm out. For fastest replies, please address
      correspondance to the ikac@... address.

      Once again, thanks very much for your support of the
      IKAC!

      Best regards,
      - Lorenzo

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Chad and Erin Wilson
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 2, 2002
        Lorenzo, I would like to publically thank you for your hard work. It is most
        appreciated.

        -Caedmon
      • haroldingelsson
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 3, 2002
          > I am quite sure that I have recovered all scores, but
          > it is conceivable that I may have missed one or two.

          Have shot two IKACs and my name doesn't appear anywhere. Have been
          told that they have been sent in but nothings appears in the
          results? What's up?

          Harold Ingelsson
        • Chad Wilson
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 3, 2002
            --- haroldingelsson <haroldingelsson@...> wrote:
            > > I am quite sure that I have recovered all scores, but
            > > it is conceivable that I may have missed one or two.
            >
            > Have shot two IKACs and my name doesn't appear anywhere. Have been
            > told that they have been sent in but nothings appears in the
            > results? What's up?

            You may need to resubmit them. As Lorenzo pointed out, some scores may have
            been missed.

            -Caedmon

            http://sbc.yahoo.com
          • haroldingelsson
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 3, 2002
              >>> I am quite sure that I have recovered all scores, but
              >>> it is conceivable that I may have missed one or two.

              >> Have shot two IKACs and my name doesn't appear anywhere. Have
              >> been told that they have been sent in but nothings appears in the
              >> results? What's up?

              > You may need to resubmit them. As Lorenzo pointed out, some scores
              > may have been missed.

              My scores were after the crash and was told that the scores were
              already submitted. Guess there is always next year.

              Harold Ingelsson
            • Siegfried Sebastian Faust
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 3, 2002
                >My scores were after the crash and was told that the scores were
                >already submitted. Guess there is always next year.
                >
                >Harold Ingelsson

                If they were after the crash, then you should definitely get them
                resubmitted. As Lorenzo said, he had a pile of 800 scores to enter from
                before the crash, and from things being submitted to him while the crash
                had him down (I remember him mentioning to be a print-out stack 3" high of
                scores that had been submitted since the crash).

                It could have been very easy for something submitted in the time to have
                been inadvertently lost.

                Siegfried

                Lord Siegfried Sebastian Faust Baronial Web Minister & Archery Marshal
              • haroldingelsson
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 3, 2002
                  >> My scores were after the crash and was told that the scores were
                  >> already submitted. Guess there is always next year.

                  > It could have been very easy for something submitted in the time to
                  > have been inadvertently lost.

                  Both scores lost? What a bummer. Sounds like the archery gods don't
                  want me shooting.

                  Harold Ingelsson
                • Michael Scherrer
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 4, 2002
                    Is August 21 the newest up date? Or am I missing something?